Saturday, March 16, 2013

March 16, 2013 ~ Visa News!!! Week 8

Dear Family,

I GOT MY VISA YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if President or Sister Mecham let you guys know that so I thought I would email you to let you know.  The APs will pick me up on Monday to take me to Billings and I'll stay the night there. Then Tuesday is when I leave for Brazil.  Which is on your birthday mom! Cray!  I'm not sure of the flight plans yet and I probably won't know until Monday.  Hopefully they'll let me email you guys that day so I can let you know when I'll be calling you.  I'm so excited!  I'm mad at the same time though because I won't be there for Jacob's and Makya's baptisms. :(  My Portuguese still isn't amazing haha so I'm also nervous for that.

Anyways!  Love you guys so much!  I wouldn't be here without you and I can't wait to teach the people of Brazil!  Eu os amo muito! Tchau!

                                                          Elder Hanson
                                         I can't wait to teach the people of Brazil!

No comments:

Post a Comment