Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013 ~ Goiania Brazil Mission, Rio Verde ~ Week 19

Hey Guys!

What's up??? Haha this week was really good. We finally baptized Mateus and Marcos!! Bom Demais!! (Too Good!! thumbs up)? It was so cool and WE TOOK PICTURES! My testimony on fasting also grew this week like crazy.  We were struggling with Mateus and Marcos because they kept saying that they didn't want to be baptized. I think it was Wednesday or Thursday, Elder Lima and I fasted all day for them and for other things as well. But that night, we went over to their house and they were super excited and said that they wanted to be baptized! It was so weird, I have no idea what happened but I know now that fasting helps make miracles happen lol.  Before I had always questioned fasting, no not really, but I've always hated it! lol

Clarisse' mom, Clarisse, Elder Lima, Mateus, Colin, Marcos
Anyways, as you can tell, my English is rapidly declining. I seriously can't remember how to correctly put words into sentences and you guys are probably reading this and saying, Wow, we seriously raised a brilliant son, Not :/  I seriously am really worried haha because right now I'm speaking Portuguese but not amazing and so I hope I don't get stuck somewhere in the middle of English and Portuguese mode haha. I honestly don't know why I'm telling you this :/

By the way! I got your packages a few weeks ago haha I just keep forgetting to tell you guys.  Thank you so much!!!! I almost started crying when I got new G's because my old ones have sweat stains and are basically yellow :/ it's awesome. I don't really think I need you to send me anything else yet, I'll let you know if I think of anything.

We are walking so much! I seriously think that we walk like 10 miles a day at least. Our area is ginormous!!! We found a cool abandoned city haha yesterday but I didn't have my camera with me :( . I can't bring my camera with me everywhere because I'm afraid that one guy who assaulted us will steal it. Then we found this cool little forest with a pretty waterfall and everything.  It was really cool!!! But you'll never see it because I didn't take any pictures.....lol

I'm going to write a handwritten letter today and explain everything about what's going on here in Brazil because I really don't have very much time to email haha.  Let me know when you get it. I feel so bad for the Barnetts!  They are like the nicest family in the world but all these trials keep happening to them. Tell them that I'll be praying for them. I'm happy Grandpa's surgery went well, I didn't even know he had to have heart surgery again. You need to tell me things.

Congrats to Cody and Sharwan on graduating! I can't believe it was only a year ago since I graduated, it seems like 5 years ago haha.  Sharwan going to BYU Hawaii is Cool. I figured Cody would go to USU but whatever haha.

FELIZ ANNIVERSARIO NOE (Noah in Portuguese) ESTA QUARTA-FEIRA! VOCE E MEU MELHOR AMIGO E EU TE-AMO DEMAIS! EU ESPERO QUE VOCE E SUA NAMORADA TEM UM DIA LOUCO KKKKKK (Haha in Portuguese). AMO VOCE BICHA! English Translation: Happy Birthday Noah this Wednesday! You are my best friend and I love you too. I hope you and your gurl have a crazy day. HAHAHAH. Love you Dude!

Anyways! I don't have anything else to say.  Tell Grandma, Jacque and Dave that I'll email them next week because this computer that I'm using is so retarded and I don't have very much time to email. Oh one more thing, I understand what Dad goes through with the Jepperson's now!!! I hate dogs more than anything in the entire world now.

Love You!

Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment