Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25, 2013 ~ Goiania Brazil Mission, Uberlandia ~ Week 43


MOM DIDNT SEND ME AN EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Haha what the heck? That just totally shattered my entire Universe. It's okay mom. I Still love you. But I'm so sad that mom didn't email me. :(  (This is Colin's mom! I did email him but I accidentally sent his email to his hotmail.com instead of his myldsmail.net account. I feel horrible!!! I'm like the worst mom ever. We emailed the mission office to tell Colin what happened.)

This week was not my favorite week in the entire world. Our Freaking investigator (Acinom-name chane) was so excited about her baptism and then all of the sudden on Friday she was like, "Oh Eu Quercia falafel com os irmaos, eu nao query conhecer sua igreja mais." ( This means- I wanted to talk with you guys, I don't want to know anything more about your church.) So Sad! She didn't even give us a reason why and then she didn't show up for church, so there's not a whole lot we can do. The Adversary at work again. I was so bummed after she told us :(. But everything will be fine.

We are teaching these two rapazes (young men) who have been to church a few times, but they still aren't sure about being baptized. Their names are Jeferson and Lucas. They are really cool! We are trying to encourage them to read the Book of Mormon and to come to Church. We have a new rule in the Mission that if you're teaching somebody under 15 years old, they can't be baptized for 3 months, unless they have a parent that's being baptized with them. Jeferson is 15 and Lucas is 13, so that makes it a little hard. Which means, this week will be spent on finding new people to teach. We'll keep working on the boys though.

I'm going in today to get my pants altered hahahaha. Yesterday, my suit pants were literally falling off of me lol. I have 5 or 6 pants to alter! The other two are fitting fine. I'm so excited to get them altered, you have no idea. There's this lady in the ward that's going to do it, so I don't think she'll make me pay for it, but I don't know.

Other than that, nothing else happened. My companion and I are getting along great. They say I can speak the language really well! Everyone tells me that they only know that I'm American because of my hair lol. Have a great week!

Love you guys! Tchau!

Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment