Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15, 2014 - Brazil Goiania Mission - Goiania - Week 85


Dear Family,

     So this week went better. Actually, at the beginning of the week, it was going horrible haha. But then, it has gotten better and better every day.

     Anyways, this week was a rough week for our zone. The zone did not baptize a single person even though there were a few dates marked for this past week. Sunday came, and a lot of people with baptismal dates didn´t go to church so a lot of dates fell. But it´s okay! I´m not gonna get myself down because of that. It´ll all work out. My comp seems to be okay as well so that makes me happy. 

We have a date for this week! We have this lady named Luciana and her husband Weslei (not married) but they´ll get married next month! We´ll baptize Anna Clara, their daughter this Saturday! She´s super inteligent and loves church so it´ll be great. Next month will be Luciana´s baptism. She is super awesome! She invites all of her friends to come to church with her, and she doesn´t get down when they reject her. Weslei will have to wait a little longer because of some stuff he needs to take care of.  

Flavia will be baptized next Saturday! We´re super stoked for her to get married this week. She´s super awesome and basically has a calling already in the Primary haha. Só milagres!

Love you guys! Please don´t worry about me! Throughout my mission I have learned to be self animating? Haha don´t know if that´s a word or if that makes sense but I´ve learned that I´ve gotta keep myself motivated always or everything will go up in flames haha. I´m great! I´m loving my mission so much and I´ll be super sad when it´s done. Sorry my letters are a struggle!! haha you´ll see how bad my English is when I come home! Love you all!

Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment