Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1, 2014 - Brazil Goiania Mission - Goiania - Week 83

Dear Family,

Hey! This week was pretty good but was kind of a trying week for me. My companion is really stressing me out! I´m not quite sure what to do about it. I know that when all is said and done that I will have learned a ton of patience haha. He makes some really rude comments to me sometimes, and criticizes pretty much everything I do haha. I don´t really think he has a whole lot of trust in me. Don´t know why. Since I´ve gotten here, we´ve had more success that this area has had than it has in 5 transfers haha. I don´t know really what to do. I´m not really sure what his problem is. But I´m praying and I´m hoping that everything will work out in the end. But it´ll be fine, I´m not too worried.

We´re still teaching the same people, except we found this lady named Cicera this past week. She´s this funny old lady who´s been to church a few times already in Rio Verde actually. Her daughter is a member, who lives in São Paulo, and so she already knows a few things about the church. She seems like she´ll be a challenge, but I have the faith that it´ll all work out. She really likes going to our church, she´s just scared of baptism. (Another thing, I am literally the only one who is inviting people to be baptized now).

The ward is really awesome! I am loving the people of the ward. There´s a few members that seem to just look for stupid things to be mad at the missionaries for haha, but it´s fine! Our Ward Mission Leader is really good, gets a little frustrated at times haha, but he´s by far the best Mission Leader I´ve had so far on my mission. 

We will have a baptism this Saturday! Leandro is going to be baptized and we´re really excited about it. 

Other than that, nothing too exciting has happened. Don´t worry about me! I´m sure everything will work out between me and Elder Santos. Love you guys!

Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment