Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 15, 2013 ~ Provo MTC ~ Week 3

Dear Family,

Thank you so so much for the packages!  I can't believe how much food you've sent me haha.  I can't fit all of it in my drawers.  The Valentine Sugar Cookies are freaking amazing &  I've missed mom's Chocolate chip cookies. The only thing is, what's up with the cereal?  Haha I'm sorry but I can't do anything with it cuz I don't have a bowl or milk or anything. I appreciate it but I can't do anything with it :/

Anyway , My week has been great!  Not so much to say because we pretty much do the same thing everyday.  We've been doing pretty good in our lessons, even though my Portuguese is still horrific haha.  We got our investigator, Sister Pike to fake commit to be baptized though haha. It was still so cool!  We felt the Spirit and it was probably our best lesson.

We had another Elder go home today :(   He had back problems and he needs surgery.  We're pretty sure he'll come back out though.  Still that's 2 Elders who have gone home in our district! It's so sad, now we're down to 12.

How is the blog coming along? What are you guys putting on it?  Haha  I hope you haven't put the gay things I say in my letters haha. I really wish I could write whenever I wanted to !  It's frustrating because everybody else in my district writes whenever they want to.  I want to write too but I would feel so bad because we are only to write on P-Days.  I feel bad because you write and Dear Elder me every day and I really want to respond! But I can't :(

Anyways lol.  My district is great. They are all Awesome & cool but not much improvement on not talking about their girlfriends all the time lolz. But seriously, not lolz.  They'll start talking about them and they'll get all depressed and butthurt and then they'll be depressed the rest of the day. I love them though haha they're all cool guys,  they all have strong testimonies and they make me want to be a better person:/

What is happening in the real world??  We are so cut off from everything, we have no idea what's going on.  Is Obama still a tool?  What's Nicki Minaj up to?  Or Kim K?  lol

I love and miss you all so much!  I'm grateful for all the letters and Dear Elders and packages you all send me.  I really do have the best family in the world!  It seriously feels like I've been away for months. It seems like 5 months since you dropped me off at the Provo penitentiary haha.  I can't wait to get out into the field!  only 3 more weeks until I'm temporarily reassigned.  I don't know if I told you, but I had a dream the other night that I got reassigned to Boston!  How awesome would that be? I would seriously love that so much.  My testimony has grown so much since I've been here.  I've read over 230 pages of the Book of Mormon!  I've never read that many pages in so short of a time other than when I read the BofM in 2 days with our DC3rd ward for YM/YW.

How are my friends doing?  Have you talked to any of them since I left?  A few of them have written me a lot but a few still haven't so I am just wondering how they're doing? Any new mission calls?  I see people I know all the time, here.

Anyways!  I love and miss you all so much!  Let me know if you want me to write you all individually next time. I learned yesterday that I've been saying I love you all wrong in Portuguese haha. So....... Eu os amo! Love you so much!

Love,  Elder Colin Hanson


No comments:

Post a Comment